Please book your place here:
On Tuesday 19th November Cardiff Council will host a major event at City Hall to launch the Cardiff 2030 vision for education and learning in the city.
The event will bring together children and young people, school leaders, governors, teachers and school teams, and a wide range of key partners from across the city to celebrate success together since the prior launch of the Cardiff 2020 vision, and to share aspirations for the future.
Led by young people, this event will mark the next phase of education improvement in Cardiff, and will underline the ongoing shared commitment to making ‘Education Everybody’s Business’.
From 15:30 – 17:30
- A Marketplace of up to 50 exhibitors from education and wider partners
- Networking and refreshments
Two Seminars between 15:45 and 17:30
Professor Mick Waters
- Re-imagining the future education system
Further information to follow. You will be able to register on the day.
From 17:45 – 19:00
A Plenary hosted by children and young people, including:
- Opening from the Leader of the Council, Councillor Huw Thomas
- Introducing the Cardiff 2030 Vision
- Education is Everybody’s Business 2030 video
- Children’s Cardiff 2030 Competition presentation of awards
- Finale – school performance
- 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm