The Cardiff Commitment have partnered with Cardiff International White Water to give away a free White Water Rafting Session for a lucky family of four (children must be aged six and up). This exciting opportunity comes as one of many giveaways which we will be hosting with CIWW on the Cardiff Commitment Facebook page over the next few months.
The competition will be broadcasted via the Cardiff Commitment Facebook page and will be open for two weeks. To enter, participants will have to like and share the post to their timeline, like and follow the Cardiff Commitment and Cardiff International White Water pages and tag at least 3 friends.
Please follow this link to enter the competition via our Facebook Page (link)
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before entering:
Family White Water Rafting Terms and Conditions
• The closing date for entering is the 25th of October
• The prize consists of a Family White Water Rafting session at Cardiff International White Water for 4 people.
• White Water Rafters must be aged 6 years or over.
• Activities are subject to medical consent forms, and terms and conditions apply.
• Please note that local lockdown restrictions apply, if you live outside of Cardiff you may still enter but you won’t be able to redeem the prize until restrictions are lifted by the Welsh Government.
• The prize must be redeemed within 12 months.
• The prize is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
• Transport is not included.
• Booking is subject to availability.
• Further CIWW terms and conditions can be viewed at: www.ciww.com/forms-and-tandcs/
To stay updated regarding the giveaway and general news please ensure you follow the Cardiff Commitment social media accounts:
Facebook – Cardiff Commitment https://www.facebook.com/cardiff.commitment.77
Instagram – CardiffCommitment https://www.instagram.com/cardiffcommitment/
Twitter – @CdfCommitment https://twitter.com/CdfCommitment
LinkedIn – Cardiff Commitment https://www.linkedin.com/company/cardiff-commitment
Cardiff Commitment is Cardiff Council’s initiative to bring the public and private sectors together, working in partnership to connect young people to the range of opportunities available in the world of work.
Ultimately, the goal of the Cardiff Commitment is to ensure that all young people in the city eventually secure a job that enables them to reach their full potential whilst contributing to the economic growth of the city.